Friday, March 02, 2007

still waiting



I really don't understand...I thought these veterinarian-type people were supposed to just know what's wrong with you when you're not feeling well. I had to go back there again today and they say they still don't know why my appetite's gone (except for the fresh salmon and rice in chicken broth that I've been getting lately) and why I'm drinking so much water. They said it wasn't that parathyroid thing (whatever that is) but that they didn't do all the tests they were supposed to last week. They also said something about my lymph nodes today and had to shave part of my leg and poke me with more needles. It wasn't fun at all. And then, of course, the thermometer in the bum again...hopefully we'll figure it all out soon and I'll be back to my normal fuzzy wienerblab self soon.

bybye for now

ArraArAraRAARRRaararar

No comments:

stats