Friday, January 20, 2006

doing errands

This week Sara is home from work. She says it's because she's working on her master's thesis, but I know the real reason is that she wants to cuddle with me lots and take me for extra long walks. We often do errands on our walks.

Actually, Sara and I just got back from doing errands. I like to help with errands. Sara and Ryan don't like going into stores without me, so we visit stores where I am allowed to come inside. Today Sara and I went to the hardware store, and the people there all think I'm great. I think the hardware store is one of my favourite places because there are all sorts of great smells.

Although I also like the movie store because a few times I have found yummy things, like popcorn, on the ground (just don't tell Sara and Ryan about it, they're pretty uptight and probably wouldn't approve).

No comments:

stats