Thursday, February 23, 2006

Who says all dogs walk on four legs?

Okay, so the picture may be a bit deceiving. Ryan and Sara have been teaching me some more tricks. I'm getting much better, but when other dogs are around I still tend to freak out a lot.

This is me "being tall."

I was also fetching the ball for Ryan but actually giving it back instead of playing keep away...who knew that's what he wanted me to do?


Honestly, people need to be more specific. If he wanted me to give it back, all he had to do was say ArARArArARARrrrrraAAR.

Ryan has been home all this week, which is nice, but I think next week things will be back to before with both of them leaving me at home alone all day.


I hope that funny-looking whippet that moved in next-door isn't staying. He whines a lot and is a lot louder than that other funny-looking chihuahua Napoleon.


back to my nap...arrrararARaraArraarar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about that silly wippet. He is not staying! Soon you will be getting a whole new fantastic set of neighbours. We can sniff at each other through the bathroom wall. When you say 'woof! wooof! WWoooOOOOF! for your supper, I will tilt my ears. It will be great.

K Dogg.

stats