Tuesday, July 11, 2006

work work work...all i ever do




Today I helped Ryan build a table. He and Sara wanted a table for the backyard for when they have people over. We had some friends over on Saturday and only had these tiny little tables that I almost knocked over a bunch of times.



As you can tell by the picture, I helped out lots in the building phase. I couldn't really help with buying the materials because of the whole opposable-thumb thing, but I could help today. It took a few hours, and we had some kraft dinner for lunch in between while we were re-checking our measurements...mmmmmmm...macaroni...

now where was I? oh, right...so we finished the table, and then Sara came home and we went for a walk. Ryan also has a picture of the finished table on his blog. phew...I'm beat...time for me and my deer to have a nap.



AraarArARAraararrr

No comments:

stats