Thursday, April 20, 2006

out on the town!

queue the Bee Gees, "Stayin' alive"..."oh you can tell by the way I use my walk..."


oops...I guess you don't need to hear me singing. Ryan and I just got back from a nice two-hour long adventure out on the town. We went to some printing shop that we've been to before but then we went to this coffee place and hung out on their patio for a while. I was really good and didn't even bark when Ryan went inside to order his coffee. I got a little upset when this one dog went by, but I let two others go by unnoticed, and I even held back from barking at two skateboarders even though I really don't like them...they scare me a little. Ryan also gave me lots of treats while we were there.

Now we're back home, so I'm just going to stretch out here on the floor until my dinner time. Ryan better have been joking when he said at the coffee shop that those treats were my dinner...

ArarArAaraArARRarrarrr

No comments:

stats