Saturday, April 15, 2006

waiting for the mailman


I don't understand...the evil evil mailman came this week and I got by Ryan to protect him and jumped up on the mailman but I got in trouble for it. I was just protecting my Ryan...

I heard the mailman say I bit him but I only jumped up and put my mouth around his arm ever so lightly. I would never bite anyone. He said if it happens again we might not get any more mail that attacks me through the mail slot in the door every day. I would be okay with that...the mail is very bad, that's why I have to attack it back when it comes through the slot.

One time I was sleeping by the door and the mail came through and hit me in the head and that's when I knew it was evil. I hope Ryan and Sara aren't too mad at me. I think they're giving me less food and treats...I'm sure before I was getting fed 12 times a day and now it's only twice.

aarARarAraraAraraRRrarrr

1 comment:

Shai said...

haha lolz. bad dog. and bad mailman for hitting your head.

stats