Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Summertime!!!



what more could a fuzzy wienerblab ask for than to be able to frolic around in the backyard in the sun? well...four meals a day would be nice (hint, hint).

Ryan stayed home again today, except for a short time that he went out. This afternoon we got to run around in the back yard and I was able to do my rolling around in the grass and growling routine...it's soo much fun! I also fetched the ball a few times, but I get kinda bored of that when there are so many things to smell...and I can't wait for those plums to start falling from those trees...yummmmeeeee! I don't think that's going to happen for a while though.


I think my friend Adrienne moved in next door...I went to the apartment where that wierd chihuahua and the whippet lived and they weren't there. I think there's going to be another dog moving in because Adrienne always smells like this other dog. I hope she's a nice dog, because I'd like to have a new doggie-friend living next door.

aARaraRAArArArar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Scubee, you are in for a big surprise! I know who the othe dog moving in next door to you is! It is I! K Dogg!
OWWWWOOOooo WWWOooooWWWOoOooo WWWOoooo WWWOooOOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh Scubee, you are in for a big surprise! I know who the othe dog moving in next door to you is! It is I! K Dogg!
OWWWWOOOooo WWWOooooWWWOoOooo WWWOoooo WWWOooOOO!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Oh, what I wouldn't give for four meals a day ...

stats