Friday, June 02, 2006

Maestro Scubee and the Cacophony of Canines


I love playing this game. Ryan and Sara don't get too happy with it but it's so much fun. When I hear Sadie or Keisha-dog bark, I bark back. And then we all take turns howling at each other. Just now I heard Sadie bark when I was out in the backyard, and then Keisha-dog barked at her, so I joined in every time they would stop. I've stopped now because Ryan put me in my kennel (which is a very confusing place because I get sent there when I'm bad, but also when its time to eat).

You wouldn't think I could bark very loud standing barely a foot off the ground, but you'd be surprised. Being part daschund I was born with a hound bark so I can not only bark the pants off someone, I have this great loud howling I can do when I get really excited. People and dogs can hear me for miles.

phew...that was exhausting. time for a nap.

p.s. my people, ryan and sara, got married a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't invited but that was okay because I got to play with my friend Tobi for a whole week. i know they're going to be putting pictures up on their wedding website so you could check those out if you want.

scubee out...
ArArArArARrarARRrr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ArrrArrrrArrrr Arrrr AWooooowooooOoooooO!

stats