Saturday, October 28, 2006

Once again...I'm so helpful

I just don't know what Ryan would do without my help.

He's been sitting at his desk all day doing something on his computer so I decided I would go and check things out. He wouldn't still be sitting in front of his computer if he didn't need my help. I'm not sure how much help I was, because I had expected he was working out some mathematical equation relating to how he can best increase my food intake and the amount of time we can spend walking and sniffing outside. As it turns out, he was working on something to do with law cases and people's last names and some other stuff that I can't see any relevance to in respect of yours truly...



So I just shed on him some more and finished this up and went back to lying next to Sara on the couch. I think watching Britain's Next Top Model is more interesting than what Ryan's doing.

AaAArARAraararaARRAaraArr

No comments:

stats