Monday, November 27, 2006

IT SNOWED!!!

oh my oh my oh my i have a very exciting thing to tell you! on sunday, it snowed!! and so i went outside and made a big snowperson (ryan and sara helped a little bit).

and then, to my great excitement, when i woke up on monday it had snowed even more! and it had snowed so very very much that i could barely poke my head out of the snow. don't worry though, i am an energetic wienerblab and can leap through the snow with much gusto.

ryan stayed home with me today. he said it was because his school was cancelled, but i know it was really because he wanted to play in the snow with me. it was heaps of fun! sara had to work but when she came home we went and frolicked in the school fields.

i have had so so so much fun that i am a very very tired wienerblab and must cuddle into a ball and fall asleep.


stats