Wednesday, November 29, 2006

oh the life of a wienerblab


if only everyone could have it this good.

Today Ryan and Sara left pretty early, but Ryan wasn't gone long...and I did get my walk and breakfast of course.

Then Ryan came home and we napped on the couch for a bit while watching Politics with Don Newman on CBC.

Ryan went out again for a bit but came home with lots of groceries...probably for more meals for yours truly. He did spend a bit too much time on his computer after that working on his school stuff but now we're just hanging out on the couch havin' a beer and waiting for Sara to come home from her pottery class. She says she's making me a new food bowl. I can't wait because mine is way too small for a wienerblab of my stature. And of course...it better not clash with any of my outfits...which I'm sure it won't because Sara's good with that type of stuff. If Ryan were making it it might be a different story. Anyways, Sara should be home any minute so I should go. Back to chillin' on the couch for me...and no, I have no shame....I'm a wienerblab.

AaaraRAARaaraRAarArRrrrrr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scubee, what have you been up to that has kept you from up-dating your blog?

Anonymous said...

Scubee..... how was your Christmas?

stats