Friday, February 23, 2007

more tests? :(


well...the vet called and said they want me to come back and see them again on monday. I'm not really happy about that. They told ryan that my white blood cell count is low and my calcium is high. They said that the calcium being high is what is making me so thirsty but I need more tests to find out why.


blood tests are stupid.


they said it might be something about my parathyroid glands or something. Oh well...I guess I'll go back there on Monday, but they say these tests won't get back for a week or something. I'll let you know when I find out.


AraaAraaRararararAR

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Scubee... I'ma little dog so when ever I go to the vet I wince when I see the thermometer... Why are vets so probing? Can;t they just develope psychic abilities or learn to speak dog? I dunno.

Get well Scubee.

Cooper Tonks

Anonymous said...

I'ma little dog and thermometers are this big <---------------------------------------->
Huuuge!

Get well Soon

Peanut said...

Hope they figure out what is wrong and you get well soon.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Scubee,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Sparky said...

Scubee, your vet better give you lots of yummy treats for all of that poking and prodding! I'm sending you lots and lots of puppy kisses!

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Scubee, I hope everything turns out okay at the vet. You're the very first Wienerblab I've ever seen. What a distinguished breed! Only in Canada.

The Brat Pack said...

Hi Scubee! Glad we found you!

I hope everything goes ok at the vet!

The Brat Pack

stats