Wednesday, February 21, 2007

oh sun, how I have missed thee


I'm so glad the sun has come back. It's just not the same lounging in my nest on the window-seat without that warm glow baking me while I spend my days thinking about how to save the world. (my plans often involve creating an army of wienerblabs but sara and ryan tell me that that's not possible since a couple of years ago when I had this really uncomfortable operation).

On another note, for some reason I haven't been as hungry lately...I'm not sure I like the food I'd been getting so I've got a new kind now...it's not that much better though...who would have ever thought I would skip breakfast but I just didn't feel like eating it this morning. I've also been really really thirsty lately and drinking lots of water. Maybe as much as I don't want to I'll ask ryan to take me to that person that puts the thermometer in my bum.

araRArARARArrraarr

No comments:

stats