Thursday, February 22, 2007

she said I looked old


So I went with ryan to the vet today because I haven't been eating the same lately and have been drinking way more water than usual. I don't feel that different otherwise so I'm not sure how anything could be wrong with me. Anyways, after putting the thermometer in my bum they proceeded to take me into another room where I thought I would get more cookies (which I did) but they also stuck me with something pointy that hurt a bit.

After all that though, they said that they have to send my blood to vancouver and I won't find anything out until tomorrow. Oh well...I'll let you know what I find out as soon as they call me. (well...actually they're probably going to call ryan what with my lack of opposable thumbs that make it very difficult to answer the phone.)

'till then

AraArARAARarraARARARRrrr

1 comment:

Sparky said...

Hey Scubee! My vet has a lot of cookies too! I like to pretend that I have never seen food in my life before, so they will give me treat after treat and feel badly for my aching tummy. Don't tell my mama!

Did they properly lube the thermometer for you before they stuck it up your hienie? Last time I went, they didn't, and I yelped. It was horrid! Fell better. Woof!

stats