Tuesday, April 03, 2007

bath time! gross!

This week, sara has not been going away to work each day like she normally does. She says that she needs to do school stuff, but i know that it's really because she wants to hang out with me in the sunshine.
So imagine my surprise when sara said that the sunshine was a good occasion to give me a shower outside! I tried to be really really good, but i don't like getting sprayed with water one bit! Even though sara hooked the hose up to the inside tap so that the water was warm, i was not impressed.

And rather than rescuing me, ryan decided to take photos. I'd like to see how he would feel if sara made him stand in the back yard and sprayed him with the hose. Hhmmph! Getting wet is soooo gross!
araARARarAArarrr

6 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Scubee! Thanks for visiting our blog. We have to admit we've never met a wienerblab before. You sure are one handsome boy!!That bath thing is the worst. We'll be getting here as soon as the mud level goes down a bit. We love your videos! Keep'em comin'. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Suki & Joey said...

You poor thing. My brother, Twix, gets bathed outside, too. Lucky for me, since I'm small I get to take a bath in the tub and I love it! Maybe you should start to pee on them...that would get the message across! Hehehe

Puggy kisses
Suki

Peanut said...

Thanks for the recomendation on the styrofoam cups. I tried one and they are great. Sorry you had to get a bath. They are awful.

wally said...

Hi Scubee--I saw your comments over at Suki's place and thought I'd stop by. I'm a corgador--a lab on short legs! In other words, we're shaped the same way and we RULE.

wally.

Sophie Brador said...

You poor little weinerblab. If only you had thumbs, you could get them back.

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Doesn't bath time stink! I don't like it and the minute I hear mom running the shower, I run and hide...but now an outside shower might not be so bad!!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

stats