Saturday, April 14, 2007

Of course I'm a lap dog


I'm not sure I really understand this big dog/small dog dichotomy. You see...I'm a big dog...part black lab, part american staffordshire...if you heard me bark you'd be concerned. On the other hand...I'm part dachsie...a little dog...I stand about a foot and a half tall on a tall day...so why can't I sit on your lap while you're doing work? Of course I'm a lap dog. So a lesson to all you little dogs, hold your head high, it's all in the bark...and for you big dogs, there's no problem being a little dog at heart...jump up and sit on your person(s) lap(s), you too can be a lap dog! (and those of you in between...no one should question you either way)


aARArararARrr

5 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh I agree. I'm a lap dog also. Mom says that all 80 lbs of me doesn't fit as well as it used to when I was a puppy.

Sophie Brador said...

Scubee, Scubee, you make me want to scat-a-lubee .... and you can bumbleboobee all the way over to this end of the country and sit on any lap you please because we think you are cool-ee-oo-bee!

p.s. Happy B-Day!

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Dear Scubee, so glad you are a lap dog, aren't we the best at being lap dogs? No matter if we are small or big, we are all little dogs at heart you are so right:) So continue enjoying these cuddles, they are so worth it:)

Big hugs from Billy Boo:)

Ferndoggle said...

Yep! Three lap dogs live here too. 40 lbs, 48 lbs & 55 lbs. Good thing Mom's got a big lap!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Unknown said...

I'm a lap dog too. But I top out at 20 pounds.

stats