Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy birthday to me!

I would have posted yesterday but I was up island with my good buddy Tobi at his house on Protection Island. It was so much fun being up there for the weekend.

But guess what...it was my birthday yesterday and it was so great (except for the riding in the car part). You'll never guess what I got for my birthday, so I'll tell you. If you recall, my most favouritest toy ever has been this deer but the stretchy part has worn out, one of the squeakies doesn't squeak anymore and there's stuffing coming out of his head. I had heard of my people looking for a new one for me but they never had any luck. How surprised was I yesterday after having two big soup bones in the car ride back from Nanaimo, when we returned home and Sara pulled out a brand new deer! They come from the American Kennel Club and, even though they haven't recognized the wienerblab as an official breed, they do make good toys. I also have the duck but it doesn't quack anymore, though it's still fun to play with.


And if that wasn't enough, Sara made me my own bone-shaped birthday cookies. They're soooo good...even though the recipe said to cook them in the microwave. Anyways...back to my deer...I'll post again later with more details from last weekend.


arararARARARaArararar-squeaka squeaka-raaARarr

8 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Scubee! My birthday is in 10 days & I hope I get a cool new toy like that too. And some homemade cookies. That's always a bonus!

Princess Penny
(and grumpy Sherman & Lola Sprout)

Sparky said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite Wienerblab! It sounds like you had a very nice birthday - and the cookies sound like the icing on the cake!

wally said...

Happy burpday, man! I hope you had a great time. I will eat some tasty snacks in your honor.

wally.

ps. the AKC doesn't recognize the corgador, either. I can see why--we'd totally win all the dog shows with our mad good looks.

Suki & Joey said...

Happy Birthday, Scubee! That is one cool toy :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Peanut said...

Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday. Glad it was a good one.

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi Scubee! Is that just the head you have left on the deer now?

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Sorry Scubee, mom is all thumbs tonight...she hit the button before adding a BIG HUGE HAPPY BARKDAY to you dear one:) I hope it was as special as you are:)

Big hugs:)

Balboa said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

You're right every dog is a lap dog, isn't that why humans have laps?!?!?!????

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

stats