Thursday, April 19, 2007

Where's Dr. House when you need him?



Sara and Ryan watch this show called House...it has this really obnoxious doctor on it who somehow manages to solve all sorts of weird medical problems that people have that no one else can figure out...so where is this guy when you need him?


Returning to the saga of my body's imaginary problems, after the ultrasound I had that left me with no fur on my belly the vet said they still couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and didn't find any cancer, even though all the symptoms were pointing that way. They decided to gradually take me off these prednisone pills I've been on so I'm now getting one every four days, and things were going fine until yesterday, when that crazy need for water came back and I drank 27,000 gallons of water...(okay, maybe a minor exaggeration) I feel really bad because I had to get Ryan up at 2am to let me out to pee and I know he's busy with his school stuff this week.


Hopefully the docs will be able to figure something out soon.


aRArARrrrrrrrr

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better Scubee. I had my own adventures at the doctors today. I think I need House too.

Peanut said...

Scubee my mom knows a dog like you who had to drink water all the time and they went in and took out his spleen. Said it was really yuucky looking and he is better now.

scubee said...

but i like my spleen...i use it all the time...don't i? wait a minute...what's a spleen?

aARarrr

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi little Scubee...I hope you are feeling better??

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Suki & Joey said...

Aw, poor Scubee. How are you feeling, now? I hope they can figure out what's goin on with your body :(

Don't feel bad for your hoomans...they love you and don't mind doing stuff like that :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Sophie Brador said...

Ah Scubee, that's a total drag. That prednisone stuff can be nasty because it makes you so thirsty and then you have to pee all the time. Maybe it just built up in your system or something. It's all very weird. I hope you feel better soon. I hope you pee the bad out!

e said...

Hi Scubee
Nice to meet you. Sorry that you're not feeling too good. I hope you get better soon.

Fei and Eve (the human owned by Fei)

p.s. I linked you!

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Are you feeling better Scubee??

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Hobbeschops said...

Dear the Scubee,

i is advising the PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and the love of the Baby J. i is have bird flu recently and now I is cured.

best of luck buddy

Hobbes

stats