Saturday, December 17, 2005

just lounging

had a pretty stressful day on Wednesday ... these strange people were climbing up on ladders all around the house. Ryan said they were just cleaning the gutters but I think they were coming to get us, so I spent the whole three hours barking at them. I'm not sure Ryan really appreciated it because he was trying to study for his last exam...but I was only trying to protect him.

Now it's Saturday, so I'm just going to lounge around the house. (hmm...I guess I do that all the other days of the week too.)

Christmas is coming and I can't wait to go up island to see my friends Tobi, Dal las, Banjo, Cody, Leighlou, and Echo. I also get to bark at the horses and goats and chickens...though I'm not sure they appreciate it as much.

Back to being my fuzzy-sausagey self...


Scubee out

arRrRRAaarararaARRRrraarrrr

No comments:

stats