Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Scubee-dini and the case of the scary beeping


I've been very busy having great adventures!

A couple nights ago, I pulled a houdini. Ryan and Sara were inside, when they all of a sudden realised that I wasn't there. I was in the backyard -- hehehehe! No matter how much they keep asking me, I won't tell them how I got the back door open all by myself!

Then last night, the power in our block went out. This happened a few weeks ago, and it was very scary. When the power went out last time, Sara and Ryan went to bed, but I woke them up with my crying. When Sara came down to ask me what was wrong, I was still very worried about Ryan and tried to climb the ladder to their loft bed. I was very very scared, and eventually Sara and Ryan realised that the reason I was so upset was because of the scary beeping noise the smoke detector started making when its power supply was cut off. People are so dense sometimes!

At least last night, as soon as the power went out, my people knew to immediately climb up on the ladder on top of the table to disconnect the fire alarm. This would have been funny to watch, since we have high ceilings, except that I had to go hide in the bathroom until I knew it was safe to come out.

I think I've had enough adventures for a little while, and will go have a nap now. I especially like to nap on the window seat.


No comments:

stats