Thursday, December 22, 2005

visiting my cousins

Sara and Ryan and I are up visiting my doggy cousins right now.I didn't like the car ride much, because I hate riding in the car. It makes me very upset and I cry and bark. But this time I got to eat a bone, so it wasn't as bad as usual.

First we went to visit Tobi, who lives with Sara's parents. He is a rescue dog too, and we are best friends! We love to play games, cuddle, and chase each other. I even taught him to play tug-a-war -- see the picture.

There was this weird dog also visiting Tobi. He's really old and doesn't like to play games. I tried each and every toy, but whenever I waved the toy in his face he growled at me to go away.

Now I'm visiting my other doggy cousins who live with Ryan's parents. They're really big collies and there are five of them. Even though they are way bigger than me, we like to run around the farm and bark at things -- it's really fun! I especially like Echo, because she is also a second-hand dog. She doesn't know much about people, but that's okay because I don't know much about dogs so we can teach each other.

No comments:

stats