Saturday, December 31, 2005

More holiday visits

I also got to visit my other cousins at the place more affectionately known as the 'house of fluff' or, alternatively, the collie farm. I had so much fun here because every night after dinner we got more cookies. At first I got a bit overexcited about this because I was a bit worried that short little me would get lost among the fur...but I got my turn every time. I think I gained about 3-4 pounds at least from all the cookies...it was great! All the while though, there was another dog there...I think her name was Bailey. I saw her at one point through the glass doors and smelled her in other rooms but Ryan said she doesn't get along with other dogs. I sort of understand because I know I feel that way about some other dogs too.

There were also these funny looking brown things I kept barking at that were behind a fence...I think they were called chickens...I really had this urge to eat them, though I don't know what they are. I also got a bit freaked out by these really big strange looking dogs they called 'horses.'
I have my suspicions that they aren't really dogs at all...they were way too big and their heads and their fur were funny-looking.

I am glad to be home though. It's pretty stressful trying to keep myself at the center of attention with all those other dogs and people around. Now Ryan and Sara can just focus all their attention on me. Here's a picture of me and the collies, and another with echo...I get along best with her.






Scubee out...

ARrraraRRRRRraaAAarr

No comments:

stats