Wednesday, December 07, 2005

so...what's a wienerblab?


Hi, my name is Scubee and I'm a wienerblab.

In response to your first question, a wienerblab is a new exotic breed of dog...I'm actually part black lab, part american staffordshire terrier, and part daschund (aka wienerdog). I'm not really going to get into the details of how such a breed came about, I'll just leave that to your imagination.

This is my new blog and I'll just talk about the things that excite me...namely, food, and anything that makes a noise, and my people, Ryan and Sara. You'll also see great pictures of me so that you're not left wondering if such a breed of dog exists. Right now I'm actually sitting under Ryan's chair looking for this fly I keep trying to eat.

Until later...ArRRRrrarararRRRrrrr

No comments:

stats