Monday, December 12, 2005

poor me!

Right now, I'm home all alone. Ryan is at school and Sara is at work.

I cried when Ryan left, and Sara sat me down and reminded me how I'm a big boy now and can stay home alone. When I first found my forever home, I didn't like to be left alone even for a second -- I even insisted on following Sara into the bathroom. I've worked hard at learning to trust people, and my people say they are very proud of me.

Sara told me Ryan will be home early this afternoon, and when she left she gave me treats in my kong ... most days are fine and I just sleep until someone comes home, but on dark & rainy days like today
all I want to do is cuddle with someone on the couch. Then I remind myself that I'm a very lucky wienerblab, unlike many other doggies.

No comments:

stats