Wednesday, March 14, 2007

antifreeze tastes like candy

did you know that even though that green stuff people put in their cars tastes like candy, it can kill dogs? and other animals too?

and even though there are are safe kinds of antifreeze that are not poisonous, most people don't know about them.

in my home of british columbia, us dogs have started a campaign to get people to learn about the safe kinds of antifreeze and to get the poisonous stuff off the shelves. find out more at the spca website.

here's a picture of me with some of the safe kind of green stuff -- my people bought this at canadian tire. i look worried because i am thinking about all the dogs that get sick and even die from the poisonous green stuff each year.



aarARRAraRAArarrrarr

3 comments:

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi sweet Scubee,

You are pretty adorable...mom has such a soft spot for rescue dogs. We are in New Brunswick on the opposite coast from you! My mom knows about the antifreeze but you are right a lot do not.

I'll visit often Scubee. Did you have more information on why you weren't feeling well? At least your appetite is back. That's a good thing.

I love the pictures and video Scubee...we'd like to add you to our blog if that's okay with you?

scubee said...

Of course that's great! I've added you too mine as well.

MJ's doghouse said...

wow scubee...you are a wealth of imformation...i didnt even know there was safe antifreeze...my mommy didnt either...we are going to go to canadian tire and stock up...(i am sure it will be quite a chore to get dad to canadian tire.) Scubee i think we should get a picture of you and me together...we could pretend we are twins...

stats