Wednesday, March 07, 2007

mmmm.....kibble!


This is me licking my lips after some good kibble. I'm glad I have my appetite back, mostly, because I was wondering how I could possibly survive without my kibble. (though the beef and chicken and fresh salmon kinda helped) They still don't know what's wrong but they've got me on some sort of drug in the meantime which seems to be helping because I have more energy and my love for all things food seems to have returned (except for mushrooms, but they're not really food. I'm not sure why ryan eats those).

I think we'll get the results from the last set of tests tomorrow or friday.

AraRAaArARarARRrrrr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scubee...

Just wanted to drop a line and say I was thinking of you and your people. I also do not like making visits to doctors.

stats