Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ssoOoOOooOoo hungry


I don't know why everyone is so mean to me. Can't you see I'm starving? Look, you can almost see my ribs. My tongue is sticking out in hopes of catching any airborne nutrients that might happen by...(don't worry, I don't have Charles' problem)
I don't know what I did to deserve this but I didn't get my breakfast this morning. I did get a mildly unexpected additional dinner around 9:30 last night, but that's no reason to deprive me of breakfast. They say it's because of my vet appointment today. I'm going to get an ultrasound done of my belly, but it's not until 11:30. They said I can't eat for 12 hours before my appointment but I still don't understand why my appointment couldn't be earlier. Oh well...hopefully I'll make it...and Ryan better bring my breakfast with us to the vet to revive me afterwards.

araARRararRRrrARararr

1 comment:

Suki & Joey said...

Hey Scubee, how did it go at the vet's? Your mean family should feed you more...hmmmpphh!

Puggy kisses
Suki

stats