Thursday, March 29, 2007

kinda cold in here


brrrrrrr...


So I still haven't heard back yet from the vet but we should hear something today I think...as you can tell, I survived my bout of starvation. It was touch and go for a while there but when I came out of the vet room I got a great big cookie and then a whole bunch of kibble in the car on the way home. Since then though things have been a bit chilly...my poor belly had to be shaved for the ultrasound thingy to work...it was quite frightening...they had to shave me and then they put this weird jelly-type stuff on my belly while they moved this thing around. I'm okay, but fuzzy scubee isn't so fuzzy anymore in some parts. They assure me it will grow back though, but I'll believe it when I see it (or at least when I show it to people when I roll over to let them rub my belly).


araRAararaRArarrr

3 comments:

Sparky said...

The shaving is the worst part! My boy bits were shaved (kinda - they left a funny mohawk trail you-know-where!) and when it snowed, I almost jumped as high as my mama.

Puppy kisses for you Scubee!

scubee said...

yup...got me one of those little mohawks too...it better not snow up here.

ArarRAaARarrr

Anonymous said...

oh Scubee I hope they were careful. I don't like anybody messing with that part. Take care little buddy.
Tobi

stats