Saturday, March 03, 2007

some good news, but more tests


Well...apparently it's not the kind of cancer they thought it might be that they tested for yesterday. On the other hand, it means they still don't know what it is that's causing my loss of appetite and crazy water consumption. As a result, I'm going back on Monday for more tests...this time they're going to do another blood test (the one they didn't do last week by mistake) and a chest x-ray. I guess we'll see what happens after that but the results from that won't come back until the end of the week and in the meantime they say they're going to give me something called a cortico-steroid (and I thought I was already muscular enough for a wienerblab) and that might help with things.


gotta go (time to go mark up the neighbourhood again)


araARAARaararArararar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scubee, I hope you are ok, at least you get to hear people food at last. Did Chessa suggest to you to ask for salmon?

Sparky said...

Scubee, I must insist that you get yourself better! Get your humans to give you a little peanut butter - it's major YUM and full of protein.

I'm going to check in soon to get your doggie progress report - and it better be good news!

stats