Saturday, March 17, 2007

A lesson in cookie eating

Not that you need a lesson on how to eat cookies, because I know you're all pretty good at that naturally. The key to this lesson is one of strategy. Now I know it's not often that you are confronted with multiple cookies at the same time, let alone ones varying in size, shape and tastiness, but watch the video and learn. The key is to go after the largest one first, because we all know, cookies will disappear before your eyes if you don't eat them fast enough.



aRAaraArrrRRRArarr

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was fast, Scubee! I like your style.

Do you live in Nova Scotia? My brother really wants to move there. He's in Fl (where Suki and I live) but wants to relocate his family there in a couple of years. He absolutely loves it there. I have yet to check it out!

Puggy kisses from Suki :)
Katy

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Scubee, I think you missed a bit ... under your back, left paw. Oh, wait, it's gone. oops.

Anonymous said...

Nice sweater Scubee

Anonymous said...

Scubee, you have to savour the moment...what am I saying?! It's a cookie! I like your style! Just eat 'em all up....you need to try out UBC's Blue Chip Cookies...mmm...cookies....

Sparky said...

Thank you almighty teacher! Next lesson, please!

stats