Saturday, March 17, 2007

But I'm an Aries...

Aries
Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: Mars
Symbol: The Ram
Your stone: Ruby
Life Pursuit: The thrill of the moment
Vibration: Enthusiastic
Aries Secret Desire: To lead the way for others.

Ryan talked to the vet yesterday because we were still waiting to hear back about my last blood tests and she said that she thinks I have some sort of cancer. I don't know what that is but I know I don't like it. They couldn't see anything from my x-rays (after all that) so they said I need to go back and have an ultrasound on my belly. I'm not sure what they'll find because I keep telling Ryan that there's not enough food in there. I'm taking this thing called prednisone twice a day. It's also making me want to drink more and it's making me really hyper (probably not so much that the average person could tell the difference from before but my people can).

Anyways, I'll hope to know more in a couple of weeks when they do this ultrasound thingy.

aARAraRARAARararr

No comments:

stats